Dates: February 23, March 2, March 9, 2022
Format: Virtual and live
Cost: $450-600 depending on registration date
Check out the recording from our short information session and Q&A hosted Jan 12th on LinkedIn Live.
Get right what so many organizations get wrong about scale.
How can you ensure that you don’t waste your time pursuing the wrong scaling strategy? How can you access more – and different types of – funding to power scale? How can you develop the organizational buy-in required to innovate on your scaling strategy? Through a series of three virtual sessions, we will use practitioner lessons and funder insights to help you build a robust plan and pitch to scale your impact. Register here!
Actionable, practitioner-focused training.
We don’t let anything just sit on a shelf. At CASE at Duke University, we’ve always kept practitioners – social enterprises, funders, investors – centered in our work, ensuring that our products are relevant and actionable for you. For this training, we started with the end in mind – the plan you will need to bring to your senior management, board, or funders – and have created a focused training to ensure you hit the key decision and strategy points along the way.
Learn from experts in the field.
The training builds on CASE’s 20 years studying and supporting impact enterprises to scale. Developed and led by award-winning CASE faculty and staff, including Executive Director Erin Worsham (lead author of the Scaling Pathways series and regular conference speaker) and Faculty Director Cathy Clark (founder of the CASE Initiative on Impact Investing and ranked top female faculty influencer in business and society) and supported by leading CEOs and funders who have navigated the path to scale.
You will walk away with:
- Frameworks and tools to help you assess your scaling strategies, refine and test your approach to scale, and more.
- A plan (in the form of a pitch deck) to present to your senior leadership, board, and/or funders with potential scaling strategies, implications, and resources required to test them.
- Tips from veteran scaling CEOs as well as cautions from funders about how to effectively scale your impact.
- A cohort of peers navigating the journey to scale along with you.
The program takes place virtually (via Zoom) over three weeks, with three live, highly interactive 2.5-hour virtual sessions with a cohort of practitioners. The program will also include 30-60 minutes of pre-work and work in between sessions. You will have dedicated time during sessions to apply concepts to your own unique work, hear from experts, and have opportunities for peer learning and feedback.
To maximize the benefit for everyone, you are expected to attend every session, complete all assignments, and contribute collaboratively in the class and in small groups.
Who Should Attend:
Senior leaders of social impact enterprises (nonprofit, for profit, or hybrid) whose organizations are seeking to identify and apply new strategies to scale impact. Organizations can be in any geography, any sector, and any size. Organizations should have established sufficient traction to be ready to pursue scale; this training is not intended for early-stage enterprises still developing their models.
Winter 2022 Program Schedule:
11am-1:30pm EST on Wednesdays February 23, March 2, and March 9
- Early Bird Rate (Nov 8 – Dec 31, 2021): $450
- Advanced Rate (Jan 1 – Jan 17, 2022): $525
- Regular Rate (Jan 18 – Feb 15): $600
Cancellation policy: If after registering you are no longer able to attend the program, you may:
- Transfer your registration to another person from your organization up to February 15, 2022. After this date we cannot accept transfers.
- Cancel your registration and receive a 50% refund if cancellation is requested by February 17, 2022 by 5pm EST. No refunds are available after this date.
Additional questions? Email email@example.com.